Uponor Ecoflex Supra PLUS cable set S1
- Flexible, pre-insulated, self-compensating plastic pipe system
- Medium pipe: Polyethylene PE80, PN 12,5 (SDR 11) or PE100, PN 16 (SDR 11) black with blue stripes or
PE 100, PN 16 (SDR 11) black with blue layer and new in PE100 RC, PN16 (SDR11) black with blue stripes
- Cable: self-regulating frost protection cable, nominal power output 10W/m at 5°C,
Electricity feed from one supply point max. 150 m
- Conduit pipe: PE tube to insert a sensor and to measure the temperature.
- Insulating material: closed-cell PE-X foam, permanently elastic, ageing-resistant
- Casing pipe: Corrugated polyethylene (HDPE)
- Transport of cold potable water or pressure drainage in locations where there is a risk of freezing for buried installations.
- Operating temperature +20°C
- Static verification for heavy traffic load of 60 tons
- Approvals should be checked by local responsible person
- Set 1 connection of the self regulating frost protection cable
- Supply cable - frost protection cable joint and cable end termination
- Frost protection cable - frost protection cable joint