Uponor S-Press tee
- Fixed press sleeve with insprection window
- Precise jaw fixation
- Fast diameter recognition
- Accurate test safety function
- 100% backward compatible with existing Uponor components
- Flow rate optimized fitting body
- Tap water: The permanent operating temperature ranges from 0°C to 70°C at a maximum permanent operating pressure of 10 bar. The short-term malfunction temperature is 95°C for a period of 100 hours in the operating life time.
- Heating: The permanent operating temperature ranges up to 80°C at a maximum permanent operating pressure of 10 bar. The short-term malfunction temperature is 100°C for a period of 100 hours in the operating life time.
if not different mentioned:
- Male and female threads acc.to EN 10226-1.
- Approvals by local OM.
- Made of tin-plated brass
- Fast installation with easy bevel and without calibration
- Colour code
|Item no. / Description||d [mm]||l [mm]||z [mm]||Qty 1||Qty 2||UOM||Amount / Add to product list|
Uponor S-Press tee 40-40-40
Uponor S-Press tee 50-50-50