Uponor Minitec edging strip, self-adh.
- Minitec underfloor heating system for fixation on solid floors or specified insulation materials
- designed as sturdy pipe fixing system of minimum height, with integrated pipe laying channels for correct pipe laying distances
- for use with Uponor Minitec PE-Xa pipes 9.9 x 1.1 mm; allowing for straight and diagonal pipe laying
- EN 13501-1 fire classification: class E.
- standard flammability, building-material class B2, conforming to DIN 4102.
- Pipe spacing: Vz 5, 10, 15
- Net surface with overlapping nubs: 0,77m²
- radiant underfloor heating and cooling
- very low construction height
- for use with qualified filler materials
- DIN CERTCO: 7F170-F
- Edging strip for Minitec system, conforming to DIN 18560, made of polyethylene with self-adhesive backing, self-adhesive strip on outer face provides tight seal between edging strip and insulation.