Uponor Minitec nubfoil self-adh
- Minitec underfloor heating system for fixation on solid floors or specified insulation materials
- designed as sturdy pipe fixing system of minimum height, with integrated pipe laying channels for correct pipe laying distances
- for use with Uponor Minitec PE-Xa pipes 9.9 x 1.1 mm; allowing for straight and diagonal pipe laying
- EN 13501-1 fire classification: class E.
- standard flammability, building-material class B2, conforming to DIN 4102.
- Pipe spacing: Vz 5, 10, 15
- Net surface with overlapping nubs: 0,77m²
- radiant underfloor heating and cooling
- very low construction height
- for use with qualified filler materials
- DIN CERTCO: 7F170-F
- Pipe fixation panel made of polystyrol, with overlap on both sides with triangular studs; perforated panel for installation between levelling compound and substructure; with self-adhesive back for proper fixture to screed and tiled floors.
|Item no. / Description||l [mm]||w [mm]||h [mm]||A [m²]||Qty 1||Qty 2||UOM||Amount / Add to product list|
Uponor Minitec nubfoil self-adh 8pce, 6,2m2 1100x700x12MM