Uponor Smatrix Base PRO controller X-147 Bus
A Wired Radiant Heating/Cooling Controller. The Controller sends and receives bus signals to and from room thermostatsand sensors to control thermal actuators and other heating/ cooling equipment.
Eco settings are possible by connecting the Interface I-147 for the whole installation.
There are two ways of connecting the thermostats to the Controller:
- Bus topology/daisy chain connection (Controller to thermostat to thermostat etc..)
- Star topology (each thermostat directly to Controller or additional Smatrix Base Star Box ).
- X-147 including power supply
- Mounting material (screws and wall plugs): For DIN rail mounting. 2 screw's and 2 plugs.
- Smatrix Base PRO QG + Security instructions
- 1 x microSD card, pre-inserted in slot.
- Din rail 37cm
- Electronic control
- 2 way communication with up to 6 room-thermostats
- Connection of max. 8 actuators 24 Volt
- Heating/Cooling function switched by external contact
- Pump relay
- Boiler Relay
- Valve exercise, pump exercise
- Overload protection
- RH Control
- Controller can be expanded to additional 6 Thermostats and 6 actuator outputs by a Slave Module M-140
- Star Module M-141 can be connected for a star wiring
- Modular placement (detachable parts)
- Cabinet or wall mounted (Din rail or Screw hole)
- Free installation orientation
Mark of conformity: CE and EAC
Communication Protocol: Robust RS485 serial bus Operational
Voltage: 230 V / 50 Hz
Max. power input per actuator: 24V AC0,2A ; 0,4A peak
Protection class: Class II IP20
Colour: grey RAL 7015
Requirements: 4 wire Bus installation
|Itemno. / Description||l [mm]||d [mm]||w [mm]||Qty 1||Qty 2||UOM||uPoints||Amount / Add to product list|
Uponor Smatrix Base PRO controller X-147 Bus 6X UK