Uponor SPI Smatrix Move PRO sensor snow S-158
This set includes all components needed to create a snowmelt zone with the Uponor Smatrix Move PRO Controller X-159.
The Smatrix Move PRO snowmelt control is compatible with hydronic systems based on a 0-10V modulating three-way valve as well as on a heat exchanger with a two-way valve.
The Uponor Smatrix Move PRO snowmelt control is an energy efficient system, able to keep the ground warm enough but not more than necessary whilst in idle state thanks to an advanced algorithm based on outdoor and ground temperatures.
The Uponor Smatrix Move PRO snowmelt algorithm utilizes 3 operation states and 1 protection mode:
- Stop: no snow risk, system stopped.
- Idle: no snow or ice present but there’s a risk. Keep ground warm to avoid ice creation and increase speed when turning into meltaway state.
- Meltaway: snow or ice detected.
- Security: Protects the heat exchanger against extremely low return temperatures that may damage the unit. This mode is automatically deactivated once the risk has disappeared.
The changeover between the different states is done automatically in order to enhance the system performance while keeping a high energy efficiency.
Uponor Smatrix Move PRO Snowmelt Set Contents:
- 3 Uponor Smatrix Move Sensor Supply/Return S-152
- 2 Uponor Smatrix Move PRO Sensor Snow&Ice S-158, (ground sensor and mounting socket)
- Short instructions including wiring diagrams.
Mark of conformity: CE, EAC