Uponor UK are part of a large multinational corporation, who are global leaders in providing systems and solutions in the fields of hygienic drinking water delivery, energy-efficient heating and cooling and reliable infrastructure.
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Sales/Business Development Manager primarily covering the Midlands area.
What is on offer
Salary: £Competitive + bonus + company car
Full-Time – 40 hours per week.
- Identifying and developing commercial project opportunities in line with the company strategy
- To manage & be responsible for, all enquiries within your given territory, from inception to delivery, specification to order placement
- Identifying and developing relationships with key influencers and decision makers which includes (but not exclusively) Architects, Multidisciplinary and Mechanical Consultants, Main Contractors, M&E Contractors (National & Regional), Local Authorities, Specialist Contractors & Installers, OEMs, Commercial Building Developers, and End-user clients
- Act as a focal point for target accounts and coordinate all Uponor UK activity i.e. Project management from initial contact to order
Establish & manage Key Account
- Previous Sales/Business Development experience combined with technical capability within the Building Services industry
- Knowledge and experience of the commercial construction sector (sales, markets & pricing)
- Experience in systems and solution selling (USP’s, value engineering, concept development)
- Not essential but would be advantageous, previous knowledge/experience in under flooring heating or plumbing and interaction with M&E and Main Contractor companies throughout the project life-cycle
- Effective Key Account Management with a customer & sales approach.
- You must be a team player
- Have excellent attention to detail and accurate
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills to be able to converse effectively with various stakeholders. (i.e. meetings and presentations)
- Used to working on own initiative and able to work with customers (internal and external) to solve problems.
- Energetic self-starter who can work unsupervised within a team environment and take responsibility for a wide range of tasks.
- You must be able to use Microsoft Word and Excel and CRM systems