Room and zone control for commercial building types and outdoor areas
Several factors influence the climate of buildings, regardless whether it’s a manufacturing facility, an office or a hospital. Each building turns out to be as individual as a human being. Differences in exposition, shapes, structure and usage of buildings require customised solutions. Other variables such as the number of workers, airflows, sun light etc. determine the rise and fall of temperatures. Due to all factors, climate is complex.
Additionally, collective monitoring is a necessity for modern commercial buildings, for example the alarms, ventilation, indoor temperature, security sensors and more should all be part of one single network. A single data hub collects the data from all devices, checks their performance and adjusts their respective settings to improve energy efficiency and safety. Easily installed, set up and operate Smatrix Base PRO provides state-of-the-art monitoring with a self-learning algorithm and adjust temperatures with an autobalancing function when conditions are changing.
- Reduction of energy costs and increase of transparency
- One point of contact
- Just one control for different building types
- Smart monitoring technology and remote control of the whole system
Smatrix Base PRO product range
Smatrix Base PRO
Wired controller with KNX integration for heating and cooling up to 192 rooms.
- Fits different scenarios covering commercial applications, from 1 to 16 controllers in a complete system
- Autobalancing ensures simple installation, set-up and usage
- Touchscreen interface for single point of access and easy configuration of advanced features
- KNX integration through a gateway
- Compatible with KNX room control devices
- Complete integration with Smatrix Move PRO controller