Modular Riser system
Effective way for the installation of risers
With the Uponor modular Riser System the installation is no longer a complex task.
The innovative Uponor modular Riser System reduces both your planning and construction work, because there are fewer building components to store, process and plan for. It is also quicker and easier to connect pipes.
Uponor modular Riser System MLCP fitting uses just 40 parts to achieve more than 300 fitting combinations, up to 110mm, and features a distinctive “click and lock” mechanism which removes the need for overhead pressing.
With the Uponor modular Riser System you will get new possibilities for everything from planning to installation.
- A system with benefits long before installation
- Simpler, quicker and more cost-efficient
- Fewer elements for all requirements
- 40 components are sufficient for an entire system
- Colour coding up to 110 mm for easier handling
RTM tool free fittings
RTM joints are available in 16mm to 25mm diameters and are colour coded to show at-a-glance which size to select. This saves you time and avoids any chance of error. The end result is a safe, professional job you’ll be proud of. Every RTM connection is quick and easy to make. Simply insert our MLC pipe into the fitting until you hear the distinctive click. This indicates that a secure joint has been made. You also have visual proof of success thanks to the 360º window, so once fitted you can forget it.
With RTM Ring Tension Memory you can forget all about soldering and pipe wrenches. The high carbon steel spring ring acts as the tool itself, applying even pressure around the pipe. Through its inherent memory it then cleverly maintains this pressure, absorbing temperature fluctuations to ensure a sound watertight joint at all times.
The revolutionary RTM™ fitting. No leaks. No tools. No equal.
RTM system for tapwater and radiator connection
- Secure jointing
- Colour coded joint indicator
- No tool dependence
- Joint indicator – visible and audible
- Fast and easy installation
- Fully certified and approved
- No soldering and pipe wrenches
When making an RTM joint, please use the calibration tool and MLC pipe (see below)
MLCP press metal and composite fittings
MLCP press metal fittings
Advantages at a glance:
- No calibration, no deburring
- Colour coding
- Pressing identification
MLCP press composite fittings
Advantages at a glance:
- Made of PPSU
Advantages of the MLCP press system
Why is the MLCP press system ideal for tapwater and radiator connections?
- Lightweight, flexible and form stable
- Available in 16mm up to 110mm
- Fittings in PPSU and brass
- Slim and appealing on wall installation
- Fast, flame-free installation; at least 50% labour saving
- 100% oxygen barrier and low expansion rates
- No wastage and fewer fittings required
- Full European approvals
When making a press fit joint, please select the following items: MLC pipe, Tools, press fittings, accessories and compression fittings (see below)