Learn more about the range of CPD courses Uponor UK offer. Courses can be delivered within architectural or contractor practices across the country*
* Subject to demand and minimum participation*
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
CIBSE approved CPD- "Systems for Water Hygiene"
- Ideal for mechanical design engineers and plumbing installers
- Highlights the risk of Legionella within the plumbing network and advises on best practice installation layouts and new technology
- Promotes the benefits of using Uponor MLC and PEX pipes in a plumbing installation to eliminate the threat of Legionella
- Solutions suitable for healthcare environment, contemporary domestic dwellings, commercial properties and public buildings
Other courses that Uponor UK run
Uponor UK are in the process of gaining accreditation for a Thermal Comfort CPD, which highlights the following:
- A full overview of what thermal comfort is
- How thermal comfort impacts on productivity in our everyday environment
- Highlight the hidden cost associated with poor thermal comfort
- Provide a clear understanding of the types of Uponor Solutions available and their benefits to the designer and the building occupant