Uponor UK CPD and training opportunities
Uponor UK offer a wide range of CPD's and onsite training for Mechanical Engineers and Contractors
Learn more about the range of CPD courses Uponor UK offer. Courses can be delivered within consultant engineer practices across the country*
* Subject to demand and minimum participation*
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions.
CIBSE approved CPD- "Systems for Water Hygiene"
- Ideal for mechanical design engineers and plumbing installers
- Highlights the risk of Legionella within the plumbing network and advises on best practice installation layouts and new technology
- Promotes the benefits of using Uponor MLC and PEX pipes in a plumbing installation to eliminate the threat of Legionella
- Solutions suitable for healthcare environment, contemporary domestic dwellings, commercial properties and public buildings
Other courses that Uponor UK run
Uponor UK are in the process of gaining accreditation for a Thermal Comfort CPD, which highlights the following:
- A full overview of what thermal comfort is
- How thermal comfort impacts on productivity in our everyday environment
- Highlight the hidden cost associated with poor thermal comfort
- Provide a clear understanding of the types of Uponor Solutions available and their benefits to the designer and the building occupant